Monday, December 8, 2008

Wine Opera: Part 5



On a dark, dark night, the Purple Cowboy prayed to Saint Amour.


"I have made so many mistakes with the Good Daughter. Please help me! Zinfatuation has hit me so badly that I can't think straight anymore. I need your help."





"I am in love with the Good Daughter and she is Cabulous."





"Unlike others, I don't know how to use sweet love Jargon."


"The Good Daughter is a Perfect 10."





"She is more beautiful that Marilyn Merlot."





"The Good Daughter holds my heart captive. I have tried everything but failed. Give me the Good Daughter. Oh dear Saint Amour, give me El Miracle!"






Stay tuned for more wine soap opera coming up next Monday.

7 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

ah, ZINFAUTATION...
it gets the best of us Good Daughters and Purple Cowboys every time
;)
BG

Laura Marchant said...

Seriously, I am amazed you keep finding new ones.

mythopolis said...

ha ha..! Hello room service? I'd like a Menage a Trois with two Marilyn Merlots sent to my room please..... : - D

Jodi said...

Give me El Miracle!! LOVE IT!

Too cute. You did a great job!!

The Marilyn bottle is SO pretty.

I hope you are feeling better my friend! I'm doing OK. Harley is still mooshy but is becoming more of himself. Thank God!
I wish you a beautiful evening!!! ♥

Coffee Slut said...

Cute!
Happy Monday!

BLOGitse said...

You did it again! :-)

Anonymous said...

That Dude's lost to the world ;)