Monday, December 29, 2008

Wine Opera: Part 8

New Year's Eve

On a cold evening the Purple Cowboy and the Good Daughter went to Monkey Bay for a New Year's eve party.



It was time for Leisure.


Since both the Purple Cowboy and the Good Daughter were Foodies, they met near the food table.


And had some Bangin Red wine.



"You look Magnificat!" The Purple Cowboy said to the Good Daughter.


“Let’s say Ciao Bella to 2008” he said.



And then he gathered her in his arms and kissed her.

And fireworks exploded everywhere like a Dynamite.




To be continued next Monday...

7 comments:

mythopolis said...

These stories are perhaps my favorite thing about waking up and realizing it is Monday! : )

Jodi said...

See this is why the Purple Cowboy is so sexy. LOL! Now I know why you have a crush on him. Hehehehe

Great wine opera as always my friend.

I hope that you have a terrific day!!

Anonymous said...

Have some more labels for you

Anonymous said...

Ah - finally :D!!!
Now I can wait patiently for the rest of the adventures.
At least they kissed once :D

That Bangin red looks intriguing - you need to try that one too and tell me if it tastes as good as it looks :D

Scriber's Web said...

Mytho: Thank you! I am glad you are enjoying these!

Jodi: Yep I totally have a crush on PC:)

TS: Can't wait!

Nicole: Yep the adventure will continue for a bit. I have tried the Bangin Red wine and really liked it. You should try it.

Anonymous said...

Love the Wine Opera! Was surprised to hear that you actually bought all the wine. I had images of you sneaking through liquor stores photographing madly. Sadly, there's not much to do with wine bottles but recycle them. The tops and sizes of them are all different so most wouldn't fit into the humble bottling machines small winemakers use. Otherwise, I'd come down with a truck and pick them up.

Scriber's Web said...

Lisa: I bought some, gave away as christmas presents, and then also took some photos at the stores. I have to behave right now because my boys are in town and they don't want me to sneak around and take photos:)