Today, I am just going to bore you with a list of errands I have to do this weekend. Things have been hopping on my blog lately and too much excitement is not a good thing for you guys.
So here goes:
- Find something glamorous to wear in the closet that fits. Dress up. Go for the Jackie-O, elegant, classy, less is more look. Find the pearls or some elegant jewelery. Remember that I am less likely to get arrested if I have the Jackie-O look. Wear high heels. Comb hair.
- Go to World Market with my 2 cameras and take pictures of wines.
- Look inconspicuous and try not to get arrested.
- Remember to take big dark sun glasses with me.
- Purchase some stuff so it looks like I am actually there at the store to buy something. Buy useless junk for the house.
- Casually run out of the store. Make sure that I don't trip on my high heels.
- Come home, process the photos and find the camera manual. Find out what the heck white space is about.
- Watch the Cuisinart DVD. Complain why they can't have regular manuals.
- Drink some wine and try to come up with something intelligent to say. Who knows, some real wine critic may stumble on my blog. Blah, blah, blah is unacceptable.
- Plan what I am going to write on my blog next week. Scratch that. I never do what I plan anyways. The blog has a life of its own. It goes where it goes.
- Apply a fresh coating of makeup and go to the wine supermarket. Repeat the same steps that I used for World Market.
Also, keep phone numbers of some local friends handy. Just in case I get arrested.