Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One Word Meme








Nicole tagged me with the one word Meme. I don't do memes much but decided to give this one a try.

The most difficult part of this meme is, that you can only answer the questions with a single word.

Here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse

2. Where is your significant other? Upstairs

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? India

5. Your father? Deceased

6. Your favorite thing? Writing

7. Your dream last night? None

8. Your dream/goal? PhotoJournalist

9. The room you’re in? Dining

10. Your hobby? Photography

11. Your fear? Heights

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Earth

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you’re not? Singer

15. One of your wish-list items? Lensbabies

16. Where you grew up? India

17. The last thing you did? email

18. What are you wearing? jammies

19. Your TV? Entourage

20. Your pet? Birdie

21. Your computer? Vaio

22. Your mood? Happy

23. Missing someone? Yes

24. Your car? Volvo

25. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup

26. Favorite store? All

27. Your summer? Fun

28. Love someone? Yes

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? dunno

The other part of the challenge is to nominate five people to take up the challenge on their own blogs.

That’s the hard part.

This is also where I break the rules a little. If you haven't done this Meme already, I suggest you do it. It is a lot of fun.

I avoid doing them because I don't know what to say. I am in my comfort zone when I am writing up funny stories about wines etc. Not so much when I am writing about myself. So I avoid them.

But they are fun. So I say take the plunge and do it.




4 comments:

Jodi said...

Good morning my friend. I am popping in before I leave for work. I'm supposed to leave at 7am. LOL! I will stop by later. I wanted to wish you a wonderful day!

Ballerina Girl said...

you did a great job!
BG

BLOGitse said...

oooh I got this too! Not done yet...maybe tomorrow...

Have a nice day! :-)

Anonymous said...

See, wasn't THAT hard, no?
;)
Makeup, rarely wear that either :)
And you also have a Vaio?
I love mine, except that my CPU is -uhm - clinging to Life since half a year.
I should have had the guys in Kuwait fix it.
Here in Hungary they told me last week "only in Budapest Service".
Yeah. right....

And I don't blame you for not tagging anyone.
That's why I said "if someone doesn't want to, fine with me"
I have a bunch that I never made :)