Monday, November 17, 2008

WIne Soap Opera: Part 2



On a dark and stormy night, the Good Daughter left home in the middle of the night.





She raced to the Valley of the Moon.






To meet her 5 friends.




In the middle of the forest, she saw a Vampire.





And a Werewolf.

She was terrified.





Help me please! She prayed to the 3 Saints.





Suddenly out of nowhere, she saw a big White Truck.





And to her rescue, came the Purple Cowboy.





Relax
! He said. I'll take care of you.





And he thanked Saint Amour for his good luck.




10 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

I LOVE these!
makes me giggle!
BG

BLOGitse said...

Greetings from Cairo!
These are just great!
Pls send some here too, thanks. :-)

Scriber's Web said...

Hey BG: If you are giggling then I am happy:)

blogsite: Thanks so much! These posts just write themselves. I can see the romance brewing between the good daughter and the purple cowboy!

Jodi said...

LOL! See praying to the Saints really wound up helping her in the long run!

How fun & creative! I love it. Great job! :)

mythopolis said...

hahaha! I could just picture it......!

Mrsbear said...

HA! That was so clever. Nice one! Long live the Purple Cowboy.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious - again :D
Thanks for the smile :)!

Scriber's Web said...

Thank you all so much! I just hope that a real wine critic does not end up on my blog:)

Eiri said...

You've got us sisters (Blogitse is my sister...) hooked on your stories! This is how a good blog gets its followers: someone finds your blog, sends the link to another, who sends it to another...I've already send it to 5 of my Spanish friends and they all love it, too!

Scriber's Web said...

Thanks so much Eiri! I really appreciate that. Sometimes I am worried I am over doing it! I appreciate your support! Watch this space for the romance brewing between the good daughter and the purple cowboy.

If anyone had ever told me that someone called "purple cowboy" would be a hero in something I wrote, I would have laughed my head off!