Thursday, November 27, 2008

Trying...





I was planning on posting 10 things I am thankful about today. And I am thankful. Trust me. I wrote it up in my notebook. I went and took photos.

Then I heard about the attacks in Bombay. Or Mumbai as it is named now.

I will still make my pies and call everyone I can get hold of. Make sure everyone is ok.

So today on Thanksgiving day, I wish for world peace. And non-violence. And a wish that innocent people stop getting killed.


Peace!

Sorry for this bleak post. I'll make it up later. I'll try to.

5 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

I think your message is one that we all should never get tired of hearing nor striving for...world peace and the absence of killings...
Are you from that region? Do you still have family there?
Try to have a Happy Thanksgiving.
BG

Scriber's Web said...

BG: Sorry for the bleak post. Yes I am originally from India and have family there. They are all OK. But it is sad when innocent people are killed for no reason whatsoever. Other than a personal agenda.

mythopolis said...

The news from India is quite disturbing and I am sure that it is especially so for you. I know we all like to make blogging an enjoyable experience for the readers and the writers, but now and then you simply have to point the finger and express the disappointment and the outrage. It is an anti-violence statement and stance as well as a way of dealing with the inner turmoil. Call it as you see it. Call it for what it is. Hope for an end to it. I will now try to enjoy being with family and friends to day and be thankful for many things. I hope this day is good for all of you as well. d

Anonymous said...

Hugs!
Same wish here :(!

Jodi said...

Thank God everyone you know is OK. It is just awful what has happened. I cannot believe how people can just go about and kill people for absolutely no reason. It baffles my mind. There are sick and heartless people in this world. Please don't apologize for it being a "bleak" post. You spoke from your heart. We love all your posts! Again, I'm glad everyone you know in India is OK. I just hope this all just stops and people respect human life and world peace. (((hugs)))