Thursday, March 5, 2009

Party Time

So I was home alone yesterday. And I made some exciting plans for myself.

But as soon as I got home, I had to take care of the Birdie who was in a vicious mood. We shall not speak about this anymore.

Then I unloaded the dishwasher, put in a load of laundry and threw out garbage. See how exciting my life is?

Wanting to do something fun, I decided to have a little dance party of one. I made sure that all the curtains and shades were drawn, plugged in my ipod, plugged in my psychedelic speakers and danced.

I danced to Antonio Banderas and Micheal Jackson. I danced like no one was watching me. And hopefully no one was.

It was fun.

At one point, I decided to do the split move. But had to refrain myself. The phone was nowhere in sight. What if I did do the split and could not get up? I would stay undiscovered for days!

So I grabbed the phone as I danced to Beat It. And wanted to do the split again. But good sense prevailed. What if I got stuck in that position? Did I really want to make the phone call that said, "help me! I've fallen and can't get up?" I am too young for that.

And I decided to forgo the split for another day. And danced like no one was watching me.

So there you go. My exciting adventures of being home alone and partying of one.

Don't you wish you had been invited?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I wanted to hop on my broomstick.
But baeh, you were afraid of my camera and me taking pictures of your secret dance moves :P

Ballerina Girl said...

I would have loved to join you...but Michael Jackson?
I may have chosen a different tune!
BG

Sumit said...

Beam me up, Scotty!!!

mythopolis said...

I'm with Sauron....if you couldn't invite me to the party, you could have at least made a video!

Betty said...

I would have called 911 for you if I were there. lol
Sounds like you had a fun evening. I'm so going to try that one day when Joe isn't here. hee hee

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have been there. We could have injured ourselves together!

Scriber's Web said...

Nicole: Ha ha. They are my top secret moves:) I was once asked to promise I never ever dance in public ever! :)

BG: I thought of you when I was doing a fake Salsa while listening to Antonio Banderas. There was also some rap music involved but most of them were x rated:) Give me some recommendations for dance songs!

Sauron: I am sending my broomstick. Hop on it and come on over:) Bring some good bollywood music with you!

Mytho: Since I am a very famous International blogger, paparazzi follows me everywhere. Just be patient and a video will show up on the internets:)

Betty: You are so sweet. Bet that would be a good story to blog about and tell your grandkids:)

Janice: Come on over! The dance party is on every night. Leave your inhibitions at home and dance like no one is watching you:)

BLOGitse said...

Wau! that's your secret to be so young, slim & beautiful! year after year!

i've tried that but too long ago...

if i will in near future, i let you know! because i would like to be as beautiful as you!!!snif! :-)

Jodi said...

Awww Birdie probably misses your hubby. That is her boyfriend right? LOL

I think it is great that you danced like no one was watching. It makes you live life to the fullest girl!! Good for you!