So the other day I noticed that my purse was becoming way too heavy. And I decided to dump everything out on a table to see what exactly I had.
And here is what I found:
- IPod. Nothing wrong with that.
- Moo Cards. Yeah! Still giving them away!
- 5 pens and a notepad. You never know when the urge to write strikes you!
- Makeup. Lots of it. And I don't even wear that much makeup. But gotto have 3 lipsticks, 2 lip gloss and numerous other stuff handy.
- Change Purse. You never know when you need to cash in that change for some lunch!
- USB Drive: A techie girl always carries one in her purse. Don't you?
- A hand operated battery/torch. What in the world? It is one of those wind up batteries you can use if you have a flat tire in the middle of wilderness. Or the lights go out in the middle of the night during a tornado. I have no idea how that landed in my purse. Someone must have given it to me but I have no recollection who.